As I mentioned in a previous post, one of my new years resolutions this year was not to start a new non-fiction book until I had finished the previous one!
Here is the list I have so far. There are a couple of re-reads in here ( I’m counting triumph of the moon even though I didn’t actually finish the book. I ran out of library loan, haha):
- Magic, Witchcraft and Ghosts in the Greek and Roman World -Daniel Ogden
- The Arcana Mundi – George Luck
- The book of English Magic- Philip Carr-Gomm
- Drawing down the Moon -Ronald Hutton
- Ancient Mystery Cults- Walter Burkert (re-read)
- Greek Nymphs: Myth, Cult, Lore -Jennifer Larson
- Popular Magic: Cunning-folk in English History – Owen Davies
This list is based on what books I already own or can access from my university library. Only once I have tackled this list will I allow myself to buy more wishlist shinies!