This post will be shorter than the last, I promise!
Tending the Hearth
I have been wanting to create a proper blog like this for some time. I have a LiveJournal for spiritual things already, but because of its nature it is only really read by those on my LJ friends list. As a result I don’t often write full essays or articles about things I would like to, instead I just leave small posts about my day-to-day spiritual practice.
‘Tending the Hearth’ was created with the intention of providing a service to people. This is a public blog that will cover a variety of topics related to Hellenic polytheism and paganism in general. Think of it as a more formal, public version of my LJ. With more fancy features in the sidebar!
Amongst other things I will:
- Detail aspects of my path
- Do write ups for rituals I have done and festivals I observe
- Discuss important concepts and issues found in Hellenic polytheism
- Comment on the news, philosophy, the gods etc
- Provide anecdotes and talk about pagan related things that I happen to find interesting
I hope you enjoy reading.